Monday, July 16, 2012

weekending


What a wonderful long weekend I had! Friday I spent a good portion of the day at the DMV, but the good news is that I have my identity back! Anyone out there who has ever been married or divorced knows what a pain the whole name change process is. It feels good to be able to use my maiden  name again, though it's going to take a while for me to get my old signature down again. 

Sunday my love and I made the trip up to Tahoe and thanks to a good friend of ours were able to ride the gondola up to heavenly ski resort free of charge! 

First there was brunch




French toast croissant! OMG the butter, flaky goodness, it was mind blowing!!

The gonadal went from state line up to the heavenly ski resort and it was a pretty steep climb. 




This just made us giggle so I had to take a picture and post it

The view of the lake from the top was amazing!

How was your weekend? 

No comments:

Post a Comment