Monday, July 9, 2012

weekending

Spent a lovely day at the beach on Sunday.  We went with my friends from work and her family.It was really great to spend some time with her and the kids. I used to live in an apartment attached to their garage and see them everyday so I've been missing them since I moved in with G. 


 G. spent practically the whole time throwing the Frisbee

 My friends little girl and I made a wicked cool sandcastle even though we didn't have a bucket or anything. We are masters of improve.
 That would be me in the big ol'hat hidding from the sun as much as I could. I also repeatedly lathered up with some SPF 70 so no sunburn or tan for me! 

 It was one bitchen sandcastle! 

There were lots of little ducks and geese around. They're practically tame and will come right up to you to try and get some food. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not. 

Hope you all had a great weekend! Did you do anything fun and interesting?

No comments:

Post a Comment