Sunday, June 3, 2012

a journey and an outfit


A lot of things have changed over the past few months, one of those things is my hair. How often I change my hair has become a joke among my friends so I thought I would post some pictures of how it has changed over the past few months.



It started out long and blond

 Then I bleached it out, but that was really just a prep step

 The first time I dyed it pink the color didn't really come out uniform so there are few pictures of me durring this time

The next time I did it I had learned a few tricks so the color came out a lot better!

Oh so curley, you don't want to know how long it was taking me to style my hair when it was this long!

 I had enough! So I cut most of it off.

 This past weekend I decided my hair needed a break for the bleaching so I had a stylist at a local salon dye it black, I guess my hair didn't take the black because it was so light with the pink so it turned out more dark brunette. I will be going darker in a few weeks. I also cut off some more, keeps getting shorter and shorter! 

Today was also my nephew's birthday party so I thought I would do an outfit post as well.
Shirt: clearance at Walmart a few years ago
Pants: Donated from a friend
Shoes: Target 

Sorry for the blurry picture I'm still getting used to my camera. Next time I'll take some more detailed shots. The pants had some cute detail on the bottom and an cool oriental pattern that really doesn't show up in this picture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment