Last class was today! I aced my final and now I'm ready to get going on my summer to do list. Not all of the things on the list are projects to be finished, some are just things I would like to accomplish.
The list (will post before pictures on some of the projects soon):
1. Refinish my dresser
I bought this dresser years ago and have always intended on giving it a new look. This will
be the summer it finally gets done!
2. Embroider some of the very cute designs in my new pattern book
Maybe some pillows or art for my walls, who knows?
3. Finish one of the millions of short stories that I have started wrighting and never got around
thinking up an ending to.
4. Read or listen to (audio books are amazing!) at least 20 books, try to include some classics
5. Finish sewing the curtain for the bathroom that I bought the supplies for when I first moved
6. Take S. to Nevada City and have Mac and Cheese at Ike's Cafe
7. Go Camping!!!
8. Take a road trip to Ashland with Jessie and enjoy some Shakespear
9. Set up a work space in my new place with a table tall enough to work standing up
10. Make a bench so I can sit in the perfect morning sunlight right outside my front door
11. Find the perfect pair of boots for fall
This is just what I've come up with so far. Trust me there will be more!
I am a list maker and proud of it!!